Also check out KTDB'S VLOG

Monday, February 11, 2013

Old Blog that is Oddly Similar to now.

As I sit here and do my morning/early afternoon routine; which consists of Law and Order SVU re-runs and regretfully moving from my bed to the couch; I start thinking about life. Is it just me or is it hard to get out of bed if you don’t have anything to look forward to? Usually, I wake up looking forward to which episode of Ghost Whisperer and Sex and the City my boyfriend recorded for me.  As in boyfriend, I mean DVR. Lately however, that’s just not cutting itSo many of my friends have their own talents and dreams and are very successful.  That’s great…for them. I briefly think to myself how I can get back in touch with some of these people to get a one-way ticket on their coat tail but immediately veto that idea. I was watching American Idol the other day and it was down to the bottom three.  These contestants are regular people all under the age of 28 that became immediate household names in a matter of weeks. To add fuel to the fire, Justin Beiber performed. This little nugget is like 15 years old, a multi-millionaire and pulls more ass than most 25 year olds.  I’ll admit it, I have Beiber fever.  This does wonders to my psyche. I am sitting in front of a Lean Cuisine, no friends, no boyfriend, and no job, watching others live out their dreams before the age of 30. Not to mention lusting over jailbait.  Someone put me out of my misery.  Actually, I like to vicariously live through others so I do believe this makes me feel better for at least an hour and 3 minutes. I have dreams too. When I was little, I dreamt to be a world famous supermodel. The sad realization is, I’m 5’2 and can’t walk in heals.  So I moved on to being a world famous singer.  This died along with voice after 5 years of cheerleading. So now, at 25 years old, I aspire to be a blogger. Who woulda thunk? I am much more comfortable behind a computer to hide my pathetic appearance and the ability to write in what I woke up in. Oops I just ended a sentence in a preposition…sorry mom. Anyway, the moral of this story; find something you enjoy and do it. Damn another preposition.  If you are tired of the same monotonous routine, find a hobby.  I promise it will make you feel better and it will give you something to look forward to and get out of bed…for. Crap, sorry for my grammatical errors, it’s still early for me. Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment